Situated in an ideal North-East London location, Bradel Properties is a progressive property Management Company offering modern, well kept apartment living that accommodates a diverse range of residents. Conveniently located next to 3 shopping plazas, all of your grocery and daily necessities are just around the corner! Located minutes away from London’s award-winning Fanshawe College, both Secondary and Elementary schools, a public library, and a bustling community centre, Bradel Properties is an ideal location for your family to call home.
- Secured entry and fully fenced off property /Ample free parking/24 hour on-site coin laundry/Quiet, well landscaped complex/ on site superintendents, on-call 24 hours, 7 days a week/ on site full time security guard/ on site full time maintenance staff/Outdoor basketball court and play area
- We are conveniently located within walking distance to: Grocery stores/schools/major bus routes/public parks/convenience stores/ home supply stores/gas stations/restaurants/ library/pharmacies/ banks/public swimming pool/ fitness centers/ hair salon
- LEVEL 1: We offer quality suites and services that will meet your standards of enjoyable living.
- FEATURES: Large balconies/spacious suite with ample storage and closet space/ large windows that let in natural light/new blinds included/ durable, modern carpet tile
- PRICING: Bachelor: $725 One Bedroom: $800 Two Bedroom: $900 Two Bedroom+Den: $ 1025 HEAT/WATER/HYDRO INCLUDED. A/C additional cost.
- LEVEL 2: Why pay more for luxury living? We have top of the line suites for less than you would expect. These units have been professionally designed and constructed.
- FEATURES: Open concept design/ Kitchen island/Brand new appliances/modern cabinetry/Includes dishwasher and A/C/ white porcelain backsplash & shower tiles/ laminate flooring/ceramic tile/designer carpeting.
- PRICING: Bachelor: $925 One Bedroom: $1000 Two Bedroom: $1100 Two Bedroom+Den: $1225 HEAT/WATER/HYDRO INCLUDED. A/C additional cost.
Janece Van Boven
This is a great place to live. All staff are very friendly and helpful and the residents living here are also very friendly. The suites are nice and spacious and beautifully renovated. I would recommend this property to anyone.
Lived here for 4 years. Some tenants I know lived here for 7 to 30+ years. I am so grateful I moved here. Very clean complex. They have cleaners coming over every morning Monday to Sunday to clean the lobby, hallways and laundry area. I love their laundry rooms, it’s so clean, bright, has new machines and well-maintained. They have a nice superintendent who is prompt in responding issues. I feel comfortable living in the complex. I would recommend this property if you want a clean, secured, well-maintained place for you and your family.
Best apartment I’ve lived in. Treated with respect and they always remember me. All the other tenants are sweet and nice to speak with. Have never had a problem here and I don’t plan on leaving for a long time because of how well I have been treated.